Anaphylaxis First Aid Training
Anaphylaxis First aid Training Course delivered by an Anaphylaxis Campaign Approved Trainer.
With 40% of people now suffering from allergies, the ability to understand allergic conditions, and deal with sudden or severe symptoms is fast becoming an essential part of first aid. anaphylaxis first aid training is an ideal course for school teachers who pupils suffer with anaphylaxis.
This course, approved by Anaphylaxis Campaign, is for anyone who needs training in how and when to use an auto injector in the treatment of anaphylaxis.
This three hour Anaphylaxis First aid training course will cover
- Understanding the physiology of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Recognising what can Trigger a Severe Allergic Reaction
- How to Avoid Triggers
- Recognising the difference between a Mild & Severe Allergic Reaction
- First Aid Management of a Casualty suffering a severe Allergic Reaction
- How to deliver Adrenalin through an Epipen/Anapen and /or other prescribed Medication
- Safe Handling, Storage and Maintenance of the Epipen
- Develop risk minimisation & management strategies for allergic reactions
Individual : from £50 per head
Group Prices : Discounts are available for group bookings – please contact us for a quote
Day : 3 Hours
The price includes
Professional Instruction, all course materials and upon successful completion of the anaphylaxis first aid training course and final assessment, the delegate will receive a Certificate valid for 1 year.
Maximum delegate to Trainer ratio: 12:1
Contact our booking team to discuss your requirements.