First Aid at Work Course
A comprehensive 3 day first aid at work course covering a wide range of First Aid emergencies and how to deal with them. This course can be tailored to the requirements of specific work environments. The First aid at work training course provides the comprehensive set of practical skills needed by first aiders in most workplaces. Giving both the ability and knowledge to deal with first aid emergencies.
The First Aid at Work course meets the standards required to help comply with Health and Safety (First aid) regulations.
First Aid at work course includes:
- Assess and prioritise a First Aid incident.
- Deal with an unconscious casualty.
- Carry out resuscitation (CPR).
- Control bleeding and manage shock.
- Deal with injuries to bones, muscles and joints.
- Deal with a casualty suffering burns and scalds.
- Manage eye injuries.
- Deal with casualties overcome by fumes or suffering from poisoning.
- Deal with a broad range of common injuries and illnesses until the arrival of medical care.
- Maintain records.
- Use and maintain First Aid kits.
Individual : from £150 per person
Group Prices : Discounts are available for group bookings – please contact us for a quote
Day : Three days
The price includes
Professional Instruction, all course materials and upon successful completion of the course and final assessment, the delegate will receive a Certificate valid for 3 years.
Maximum delegate to Trainer ratio: 12:1
People attending the First Aid at Work courses are trained and assessed by one expert trainer/assessor whilst the course is progressing.
Assessment will be through observation along with some practical exercises and a multiple choice question paper.
Contact our booking team to discuss your requirements.