Basic Health and Safety Awarness in the Workplace
This 6-hour course is an effective way of training staff in the basic health and safety issues in your workplace.
Who is the course for?
This Health and Safety Awareness course is ideal for all staff who need a basic overview of the main principles of health and safety. It is a quick and cost-efficient way of completing suitable training. It is popular with both private and public sectors.
How is the course assessed?
A multiple choice assessment paper will be given at the end of the session. Successful candidates gaining 10 correct answers out of 15 will be awarded a Health & Safety Awareness certificate.
How long is the certificate valid for?
Basic Health and Safety Awarness in the Workplace course includes:
- Understanding Responsibilities
- Identifying Hazards
- Assessing Risk
- Controlling Risk
- Investigating Incidents and Accidents- including RIDDOR
- An Overview of Regulations for Risks pertinent to your Workplace- Including 2 or more of:
- DSE- layout of work stations, posture guidance etc.
- Personal Protective clothing
- Fire Safety
- Manual handling
- Work at height
- Hazardous substances/COSHH
- Machinery and vehicles
- Conflict Management/ Stress
Individual : from £60 per person
Group Prices : Discounts are available for group bookings – please contact us for a quote
Day : 6 Hours
The price includes
Professional Instruction, all Health and Safety training course materials and a valid Certificate (Valid for 3 years).
Maximum delegate to Trainer ratio: 12:1
Contact our booking team to discuss your requirements.