Fire Marshal Training Course
Our fire marshal training course (Fire Warden) covers the basic theory and practical training for those staff whose remit it is to help evacuate your staff quickly and safely in cases of emergency. In legal terms, a competent person.
Fire Marshals receive theory training on the current legislation pertaining to fire safety. The types and colour coding of extinguishers, classifying fires and informing the fire brigade. We give hands on training of water, foam and CO2 fire extinguishers and fire blankets. Most importantly, training in how to ensure safe evacuations from your premises.
This course will be held at your premises thereby keeping employee down time to a minimum. All courses will be tailored to your individual requirements.
Fire marshal training course includes
- The legal requirement
- The triangle of fire
- Types of fire
- Causes of fire
- Extinguishing fire
- Basic fire prevention
- Actions to be taken in the event of fire
- Fire extinguishers
- Responsibilities of a Fire Marshall / Warden
- Fire notices and signs
- Escape routes and their importance
- Checking fire fighting equipment within your workplace
- Assembly points and role calls
- In-depth fire prevention
- Proactive and reactive role of a Fire Marshall / Warden
- Practical demonstration, allowing students to extinguish different types of fire, using fire extinguishers on our environmentally friendly fire simulators.
Individual : from £35 per head
Group Prices : Discounts are available for group bookings – please contact us for a quote
Day : 3 Hours