Personal Protective Equipment
The personal protective equipment training course provides PPE training for all users of personal protective equipment and assists PPE users to be aware of their responsibilities. The ‘Personal Protective Equipment’ training course explains why PPE is an important part of a health and safety program which stresses the importance of the correct usage and storage of PPE.
The Risk Assessment course covers?
- Employers’ Duties Explains employers’ obligations to provide PPE, appropriate accommodation for PPE as well as appropriate information and training.
- Your Obligations Describes every employees legal obligations to cooperate with employer and use safety equipment provided. Describes the correct use and storage of PPE.
- Training Requirements Outlines the need for appropriate information and training.
- Types of PPE This module enables the user to access information and advice on the selection and correct use of a wide range of PPE. Menu driven, it enables users to only access information of particular relevance to them.
- Limitations of PPE in use
- Correct Fit
Individual : from £45.00 per head
Group Prices : Discounts are available for group bookings – please contact us for a quote
Day : 3 – 4 hours
The price includes
Professional Instruction, all PPE training course materials and a valid Certificate (Valid for 3 years).
Maximum delegate to Trainer ratio: 12:1
Contact our booking team to discuss your requirements.